Travel Claim Procedures

Copies of most forms can be found in the hub administration office. Further information can be found here:

Travel Insurance

The University will provide travel insurance for staff and students travel abroad. It is your responsibility to arrange your University travel insurance for every individual trip you make.

Please note that for all trips where you are applying for the University's travel insurance, you need to complete a Risk Assessment form.

Both staff and students should register trips on-line here:

Resources for CERN users

CERN registration and contract extension

New CERN users are advised to follow the registration procedures of their collaboration since this is usually handled by the collaboration secretariats.

Current and new LHCb members will find more useful information here. Anyone who is likely to work at CERN (i.e. most of us) fall into the "User" category.

For all experiments, when extending your CERN contract, you will be asked also to complete the CERN Home Institute Declaration. Print the form and take it to the Rutherford Hub. It will be stamped and forwarded to Val Gibson for signature and then returned to you.

Accommodation at Fermilab