Some recent documentation is listed below.
SCT/Detector FDR/99-7 Detector QA plans
QA tests Proposals for QA tests on irradiated detectors during production
SCT/Detector FDR/99-3 Measurement results of Qualification tests
detector qualification tests
Recent Cambridge Publications
Back to HEP Introduction
Some Recent Publications
"Silicon Microstrip Detectors for the ATLAS SCT",
NIM A485 (2002) 84-88.
"Construction and performance of the ATLAS silicon microstrip barrel modules",
NIM A485 (2002) 27-42.
"Evolution of silicon microstrip detector currents during proton irradiation at the CERN PS",
NIM A479 (2002) 548-554.
"Comparison of Signals Obtained from Oxygenated and Non-Oxygenated Silicon Microstrip Detectors after Irradiation to 3x10**14p.cm-2",
NIM A461(2001) 226-228.
"A comparative study of oxygenated and non-oxygenated silicon pad diodes, miniature and large area microstrip detectors",
NIM A466(2001), 335-344.
- "The Breakdown Voltage of Unguarded and Field-Plate Guarded Silicon Detector
Solid State Electronics, 45 (2001) 183-191.
- "Characterisation of p-in-n ATLAS silicon microstrip detectors
fabricated by Hamamatsu Photonics and irradiated with 24GeV/c protons
Published in NIM
- "A comparison of the performance of irradiated p-in-n and n-in-n
silicon microstrip detectors read out with fast binary electronics",
NIM A450 (2000) 297-306.
- "Recent results from the ATLAS SCT irradiation programme",
NIM A447(2000) 126-132.
- "ATLAS irradiation studies of n-in-n and p-in-n silicon microstrip detectors",
NIM A435(1999) 74-79.
- "Annealing of irradiated silicon strip detectors for the ATLAS experiment at CERN",
NIM A426(1999) 366-374.
- "Noise Studies of
n-strip on n-bulk Silicon Microstrip Detectors using Fast Binary
Readout Electronics after Irradiation to 3x10^14p.cm-2"
Nucl. Instr. and Meth. A426 (1999) 28.
- "Radiation tests of ATLAS full-sized n-in-n prototype detectors",
NIM A418(1998) 110-119.
- "Radiation Tolerant Breakdown Protection of Silicon Detectors
Using Multiple Floating Guard Rings"
Nucl. Instr. and Meth. A396 (1997) 214.
- "Junction Depth Dependence of Breakdown in Silicon Detector
Nucl. Instr. and Meth. A373 (1996) 223.
- "Uniformity of Channel Leakage Current Increase in Silicon
Detectors after Neutron Irradiation"
Nuclear Physics B (Proc. Suppl.) 44(1995) 520-523.
- "Temperature Dependence of Reverse Annealing in Bulk Damaged
Nuclear Physics B (Proc. Suppl.) 44(1995) 524-527.
Back to full Document List
Back to HEP Introduction