SctGUI User Manual
This user manual has been optimised for viewing from the Help menu of SctGUI, but can also be viewed
using any web browser at http://www.hep.phy.cam.ac.uk/~robinson/DisplayGUI.html.
For information on the non-SctGUI components of SctRodDaq, look at the Wiki site at http://www.hep.phy.cam.ac.uk/daq-bin/wiki.cgi.
This manual is displayed in a java simulation of a web browser.
You can click on links to move to different pages, and navigate between viewed pages by clicking on the back/forward
buttons at the bottom, OR by right-mouse clicking on the window and selecting a page.
- General Introduction to the user interface
- Getting started
- CLASSPATH Considerations
- Setting your Preferences
- Exercising SctRodDaq without any hardware
- Display Modes
- Module Group Selection
- Data Manager
- Test Results
- SCTDAQ Reference
- SctRodDaq Reference
- DCS Info
- IV Scan Data
- The System menu
- The Display menu
- The Tests menu
- The Options menu
- The Tools menu
- The Help menu
- The Preferences menu
the following will be updated soon...
- How do I change the colour scale of the main module display?
- How do I add a new module to the SctRodDaq module configuration?
- How can I retrieve and redisplay archived SctRodDaq data?
- How can I download and display reference SCTDAQ data?