Theoretical High Energy Physics
The group is interested in a range of theoretical problems with a phenomenological emphasis (that is, with relevance to current or future experiments). We have close contacts with the Cavendish experimental high energy physics group and with the more mathematical theory group in the Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics (DAMTP), for example through the Cambridge Supersymmetry Working Group. There are also collaborative projects with groups at CERN and elsewhere in Europe.
More information on our research can be obtained from our recent publications.
The current members of the group are:
- Ben Gripaios (Lecturer, Group Leader)
- David Heymes (Research Associate)
- Alexander Mitov (Lecturer)
- Marco Nardecchia (Research Associate, jointly with DAMTP)
- Andrew Papanastasiou (Research Associate)
- Maria Ubiali (Research Associate, jointly with DAMTP)
- Bryan Webber (Emeritus Professor)
- Tevong You (College Research Fellow)